- Meet up at the check-point.
Bangkok: 06.00/09.00 at Kha San Rd. / Sukhumvit soi 1, No. 65 Ariyasom Villa Hotel
- Detailed safety briefing & personal equipment fitting.
- Start 3km of ziplines woven in the Thai jungle eco-system. The highest zipline in Thailand. One zipline over 300 meters (984 feet) long. 24 platform stations. 2 hanging sky bridges and 2 rappel descents, education about wildlife, flowers and fauna along the course (about 2.5 hours).
- Enjoy a Thai meal with bottled water (about 1 hour).
- Visit Khao Kheow Open Safari Park - feed the wildlife during the Journey to Africa portion of the tour (about 1 hour).
- The end of the trip, returned to Bangkok.
Immerse yourself in the real Thai rainforest only about one hour from Bangkok or Pattaya. Asia’s #1 Zipline Eco-Adventure Canopy Tour gets you soaring in no time. Bordered by the protected Chompoo Wildlife Sanctuary, expand your Thai holiday to include a thrilling adrenaline rush. You can’t afford to miss the real Thai rainforest.
Complete your stay in Thailand with a visit to the splendid Khao Kheow Open Safari, where you can also find our Bangkok and Pattaya tours.
You may have understandably been confused by different spellings for this park. Alternate western spellings are Khao Kheeo, Khao Kaeo, Khao Khieo and Khao Kheo. (Welcome to Thailand!) But rest assured, these all refer to the same place.
Conveniently located in Chonburi province, just 1 hour from Bangkok and 90 minutes from Pattaya, Khao Kheow Open Zoo is ready to unleash your wild-side.
Filled with over 300 species and 8000+ animals, this 2000-acre wildlife sanctuary guarantees fun and entertainment — ideal for the entire family! Whether you want to have an up-close-and-personal encounter with some of the world’s wildest creatures or simply experience the spectacular jungle, Khao Kheow Open Safari can make these thrilling events come to life—and much more!